Saturday, November 21, 2009

Thanksgiving ABC's

A~Abba Father who is with me always, loves me unconditionally, and patiently molds me into His image.
B~Brothers and sisters making the effort to stay connected; giving and taking to make it work. C~Crazy about my honey.
D~Doughnut shop which I usually manage to avoid...except every other Saturday...
E~Evenings spent with friends and family, laughing and playing games.
F~Fruit, juicy and sweet. Especially strawberries....yummmmm...
G~Goals marking an accomplishment...hope to reach it soon.
H~Hope. Definition: the expectation of good things.
I~Icicles dangling from the eaves, twinkling in the sunshine.
J~Jokes told by my neices and nephews.
K~Kindness shown by friends or strangers.
L~Lingering over a spinach-artichoke souffle at Panera bread, savoring a visit with a friend. M~Music which expresses better than words at times.
N~Napkins which I like to always have in reach at mealtime.
O~Oven, stainless steel, double-oven. An unexpected blessing after starting our Total Money Makeover.
P~Photos that preserve special moments with special people.
Q~Quilts mulit-colored, hand-sewn by caring hands.
R~Reading which opens new worlds for young and old alike. Forges bonds between the same. S~Shopping for Christmas presents all year long. Finding just the right thing for each person on my list.
T~Talking with a friend, sharing burdens, jokes, experiences. Finding you are both strengthened for the journey.
U~Unicycles which fascinate me, but have no plans to ride!
V~Value. Learning what really matters in life.
W~Water delicious and nutritious to drink. Swimming, tubing, fishing, boating-relaxing recreation.
X~eXamples. Consistent, faithful lives seen lived in front of me. Through good times and bad. Y~Youth camp. Which helped form my belief system, build my foundation, establish friendships. Z~Zoo displaying God's great imagination and creativity.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. It is sooooooooo nice to be living near you two!

Anonymous said...

Shar,
This was great. I love how your mind works. You are a very special person. Miss you!
Resse